Sunday, August 24, 2014

PAX DEV/Prime Incoming

Just a quick update because I have been working a lot of hours to make up for time I will be taking off for PAX DEV and Prime!

The first rule about PAX DEV is you don't talk about PAX DEV, so unfortunately I won't be blogging about it at all. However, PAX Prime I'll definitely be blogging about, from more indie games, to panels, to the second take on the diversity lounge! If there's anything you want to hear about/see at PAX Prime, let me know and I'll see about attending!

Otherwise largely been working and playing Tales of Xillia 2, which has been quite good so far. Also, top notch localization, as usual for most recent Tales games.

Taking pictures of my TV. You can see me and my living room in the reflection!
#Personal, #PAX

No comments:

Post a Comment